Auditions for Bat Boy: The Musical take place on March 12-14 at the Stowe Town Hall Theatre from 6-10PM. Callbacks will be on March 15 from 10AM-2PM (please keep this time available in case the production team needs to see more of you).
*** If you cannot be at specified audition dates/times for some reason, please contact Erin Evarts at email@example.com to make alternative arrangements. ***
Please look below for the schedule commitment:
- Rehearsals will run from 5/19/08 through 7/11/08, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, (6:45-10:00PM) and Sundays (4:00-8:00PM). Please note that rehearsals may take place in both Stowe or Burlington.
- All cast members must be available for the orchestra, technical, and dress rehearsals (7/12/08 through 7/15/08), as well as all performance dates (Wed through Sat, 7/16-8/2).
- All cast is expected to be available for and participate during move-in (7/6) and strike (8/3).
Here is the audition form in a .pdf file.
As you prepare for the audition, please remember the following:
- All roles are open, there has been no pre-casting.
- You must be 13 years old to audition for Bat Boy: The Musical.
- Anyone under the age of 18 MUST have a parent's signature on both their audition form, and a signed Parental Consent Form.
- In the event an actor cannot attend auditions, he or she may contact the producer about making alternate arrangements. The production team may or may not be able to accommodate an alternate audition time.
- Please leave the Callbacks open in your schedule. If the team needs or wants to see you more you may be called back at this time.
- If you are not called back, it doesn’t mean you have not been cast. And alternately, getting a call-back does not guarantee you will be cast in the production.
- Casting decisions will be made within 48 hours after the final callback audition. EVERYONE who auditioned will receive a call regarding casting.
- The auditions are CLOSED! No one other than the production team and other members of your audition group will see you audition.
- Final casting decisions are made by the production team. Decisions are final, and the team has chosen not to offer feedback on the process, individual auditions, or deliberations. Please respect this and understand that the casting process is difficult for all those involved.
- By auditioning, you are obligating yourself to a considerable rehearsal and performance process. Please be certain that you are willing and able to make this commitment (double and triple check the time commitment).
- If you wish to be considered for ONLY a certain role or roles, please indicate this clearly on your audition form.
- If you only want to be cast with your spouse, child, significant other, etc. please indicate this clearly on your audition form.